Sunday, August 1, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to ORU's Graduate School of Business blog!

Since this is the first post on this site, I felt it would be proper to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Gunn and while I am a graduate business student, I am also the Graduate Business Representative/Recruiter. I work with all prospective and incoming graduate business students. Any questions about the programs, classes, or admissions process? I'm here for you!

A little about myself...

I am working on my MBA with a concentration in Management. I've been on a part-time track and will finish this spring! When I'm not working or studying, I'm usually traveling to some far off land with my camera in hand...or frequenting the local coffee shops with my husband (who is also a graduate business student).

Some of my favorite things about being an ORU graduate business student...

* the students in my classes with incredible drive and dreams
*
the professors who teach from passion and practice
* the overall feeling of walking the campus grounds knowing this is a place of destiny

Purpose of this blog...

My goal is that you will be able to enjoy glimpsing into my life as an ORU graduate business student as I work towards completing my degree...and if you happen to be considering ORU, that you will see what kind of amazing experiences you too could have at this extraordinary university.

I look forward to sharing this journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment