Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Study Break: A Bit of Photography

When I'm not busy studying, reading, or researching - or if the weather is just so nice I have to take advantage of it - I like to take my camera out and see what I can capture. Over the last several years I have been able to participate in various photography contests and have been successful at some of them. This weekend I will be submitting some photos at Tulsa's State Fair and will find out in a few weeks how they compare to other amateur photographers in the area (I'll make sure to give an update when I find out). It's just a fun thing I like to do when I'm traveling or taking a study break. Maybe one day I'll do a bit more with it other than enter contests, but in the meantime, I hope you will enjoy a few of the photos I put on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment