Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Break

Although the temperature reads nearly 90 degrees outside, Fall Break is here! For some, this week may include traveling while for others, it means staying in Tulsa working, studying, maybe catching up on sleep...

For me, it means that while I don't have class, I will be at work. However, this does not mean I will not be enjoying my week off of class! My schedule this next week (besides work), includes the following:

-Read, read, and read! Definitely want to take advantage of this week and try to read ahead for my classes. I'd like to try and read everything left, but I still want to enjoy some of the week "off" too.

-Photography! While I am enrolled as a part-time graduate student only 2 classes away from finishing my MBA (and the rest of this semester's classes), I am also enrolled in a photography school through distance study and really need to get my next project turned in. I figured it's also a great time to enjoy this amazing weather and take my camera around town.

-Clean. For some reason, my house just seems to get cluttered during school (maybe I'm applying all my organizational skills to homework and class...), so on the agenda this week is to definitely get the house ready for the second half of this semester.

-Have fun! In the middle of all cleaning, getting ahead, and photography, I want to just have some fun doing simple things...like maybe watching a movie or going out to a coffee shop to chat and not because I need to study.

Whatever we all do, the week is bound to move quickly, so enjoy it and take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment